Every year our tree is beautiful! This year was no exception. Grace spotted it first...and Brian and I checked to make sure the trunk was straight (we learned from a previous "tree falling" to check this). The kids decorated it today, complete with tinsel, candy canes, and the perfect placement of their favorite ornaments. To make a long story short, the tree fell. I was expecting it to be honest. It seems it isn't a Christmas without a fallen tree. This is an annual occurence. I would have taken a picture. However, I was to frantic recovering ornaments, soaking up water, and stepping on needles. It is official...the season has begun.
1 comment:
Hey-
I'm glad I found your blog thru Marcy's blog. It's so nice to be able to be able to keep up with what's going on with everyone.
Anyway...just wanted to let you know I feel your pain about the tree falling. We had to stop getting a real one three years ago after I came home and found Troy anchoring ours to the wall. That was the last year we had a real tree...Xmas has been so much easier since then. :)
Post a Comment