.

.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Good Luck Addie and Gracie!

Grace and Addie have their opening night for Holiday Spectacular tonight. I am so proud of them. They started practice in August and practices since then have become more frequent, longer, and demanding. This week we met at ISU's Braden Auditorium from 6p.m. to 10:45, every night. We have allowed the girls to sleep in and go late to school.
The dressing room has been a blast for the girls! They especially love their cool mirrors and lights. I'm nervous...they are not. I know they will do well though! Good Luck Girls!


At times...they were a little delirious. I fed them ICEE's to keep them awake. It worked!









1 comment:

Mimi said...

They look like they are having fun with it! I can't wait to hear how opening night goes. You will be missed at the Santa Party tonight!

Michele

Blog Archive