.

.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Graduation Eli James!

Mr. Eli graduated Friday night from preschool. He had a busy couple of weeks preparing for the big Graduation Event. All week he was very anxious and asked me "How Many Days?"..."How Many Minutes?"..."How Many Seconds?". In the first picture, he was nervous and all looked good. He just may join the group and sing. Take a close look at the group...then, look to the right. Eli and I sat here while he sang the songs to me in between tears of fear.

Here is my little man after the ceremony. He is a lot less tense.



Mommy, Daddy, and Mr. Eli.


Eli is excited about Kindergarten and did very well at registration. We are praying Kindergarten helps him with his shyness and anxiety. We are so proud of him...and I'll hold his hand as long as he needs me too. I can't believe my little man will be going to school all day. I'll really miss him.




No comments: