My little guy is "1".
All of the kids wore their traditional Ethiopian Garb to Silas' baptism. In the picture below, Pastor Lori asked Eli if he would help share the word of God through stories with Silas. Eli simply shook his head "no". Ha!
Silas started sucking his fingers...a little nervous about the water maybe?
A very special treat today was having our friends down from the Milwaukee area. I had never met their son "Bear"!! They traveled all day pretty much...just for us. (Thanks!) We also discovered that our Ethiopian Prince's slept next to each other in Hannah's Hope.
Sooooo cute!
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!". Between no naps and being nervous about people gathering around him and singing, Silas shed a few tears at his party...which isn't typical for him!
All the "goods"
**Awesome book...It took me three times to read it in its entirety. I kept crying and had to stop. This is a MUST HAVE...pretend I'm screaming it to you.
1 comment:
Silas is adorable! I havent been following bloggy world much lately, but I had been thinking about you guys and wanted to see how you were. Looks like you are doing well!
Post a Comment