.

.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Teeth, Bibles, Leaves, Pumpkins, Football, Parades, and Campfires....OH MY!

Eli lost his first tooth. The tooth fairy always brings a special item for a first tooth. It is such a big deal. He woke up this morning to a new football under his pillow. Eli is now sure that the tooth fairy is a boy. Eli's Pumpkin
Grace's Pumpkin


Ava's Pumpkin


Silas' Pumpkin


















Silas tasting his pumpkin













































































































































Hanging out a Eli's Game






































Eli can really hustle. He loves sports...all sports.

































































We are so proud of Gracie. She received a new bible at church!









































































Playing in the leaves.

























































































































































































































































































Having fun with Ava Rae.

















































































































Eli using Brian's old socks for some flag football fun.





















































































ISU Homecoming Parade


































































































































Weiner Roast Time!





























































































































































































Silas being Silas while Ava chuggs hot chocolate.

















































Eli taking time out to read.


















































Big Daddy being a pyro.











































































1 comment:

Shauna said...

Oh heeeeyyyyy.... Silas! What up dude? How are you doing? You look so darn cute in your fall clothes... My mom says I flirt a lot with boys, but when you like someone, I figure you should let them know. Guess what?! I can walk now... had I known it was going to be this much fun I would've done it a long time ago. I think my mom is more excited about it than I am, if that's possible. Apparently I'm dense... whatever that means. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I miss you. Can you believe its coming up on a year from when our families brought us home... All the best. Take care.
Maeve (and Shauna)