.

.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ava Rae is "4"

Ava celebrated her birthday with family in friends at the Y. She loves to dance and tumble, so the Y was the best place. She was very excited...so excited that she couldn't make up her mind about what theme her party should be. I had to call and change the cake order three times! First, it was Hello Kitty. Then, it was Barbie. Finally, she settled on Princess!























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

milreb said...

Well first, happy birthday Miss Ava! What a big girl you are becoming! And second, I am doing some overdue blog sneaking and just now catching up on your news. You are moving! No! Now I may never see you all again! At least until your next trip to Milwaukee. Are you headed to Wisco anytime soon? Will you come see us if you still remember us??!! xoxo Rebecca