Silas was warm and cozy in his robot costume.
Grace rocked out her witch costume for High School Halloween.
Eli's artwork displayed in the Halloween Coloring Contest.
Grace's Artwork displayed.
Can you guess who is under the (last minute...really last minute, homemade) Grandpa Costume? It would be my child we nicknamed Molasses due to her speed to get out the door. Hmmm? Could it be Gracie? LOL
Ava dissed her original Tinkerbell Costume for a last minute cheerleader costume. I swear I will not buy new costumes next year! They never wear them and end up using things we already own. They did have fun though, especially with all of the sugar in tow.
My decisive child. Eli..."I'll be a werewolf", and he was for a consecutive 5 days.
My cuddle bug.
The Wizard!
Facebook. How clever!
Parties with friends!
Bobbing for Donuts.
Toilet Paper Mummies.
Notice Eli's new World Series Shirt hot off the press. He was super excited to put it on. Now...I am a die-hard cub fan; but I was excited for my boys and my girl who are Cardinal Fans.
Playing Games.
Cuddle Time
When I was a kid, one part of town really decked out for Halloween. They did it this year. The kids were thrilled and had a blast. Here is one of the houses.
Today...lets be Cinderella.
The progression of a group photo with Si Man.
In the picture.
Taking his role as a football player seriously and leaving the group festivities.
He is off; but fumbles...
He has a quick recovery and checks out his opponents.
Full Speed.
Full speed and no need for a helmet.
Tackled by dad.
I wanted to "play" with natural light. Here is my model. I bribed her to take 15 pictures for one trip to the dollar tree. Nice, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment