.

.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Snapshots of early Summer Break!

The last month has been busy for everyone.  Wrapping up our school year was hectic, but now a blur as Summertime is in full swing.  Swim lessons and activities have started and its off to a new schedule of adventures for us.  We are the neighborhood hub and love it.  The kids flock her and I basically shove popsicles down their mouths...Too funny!  Ava loves to pose for the camera and Silas has become my muse while I continue to try out new things with my camera.  Grace is such a huge help and really wanting to exercise her independence.  She is always doing something...and often not photographed because of it:(  She is also tired of my camera.  Eli is also a social guy this summer.  He has really overcome his anxiety and is always out and about as well.  We are very happy about this.  It should be a great and relaxing summer!
 
 I love summer, as it allows us to change pace and enjoy some of our hobbies. 
 
 
 
 
Ava posing.



 Eli's first game.

 Brothers!



 Eli playing "photographer".  He got some great shots.  I turned them black and white since I'm in my swimsuit...Gotta hide the chubbies.


 Grace practicing some kicks.  She'll be starting exercise class with me soon.  She is soooo excited....NOT!  She has NEVER enjoyed things that make her sweat.  She is our actress, singer, and piano playing gal.
 Love my big kids!



 
Wrestling...Always! 
 
 

 
Two of kind.









 
Silas loves to look for birds and scooter.  He is becoming much more aware of the world around him....and looking at things like birds.  His functional language is also starting for things he is highly motivated for.
 
 
Pitching debut.  We were all very proud of him.  (and nervous)

 
 
Playing with mama! 






No comments: