Our kiddos love surprises and we love giving them. We threw them into the car, without them knowing where we were heading. Our first stop was the arch. It was fun...well for most. Both Ava and I would rather keep our feet on the ground. Nevertheless, it was a great memory. The kids loved the capsule going up. Once up top, a guard asked me if I was okay. Too funny! I must have had a look on my face. Ava and I lasted 3 minutes. Once down, she looked back and said "Well. I'll never be doing that again." I'm glad she tried it though, but I must agree with her. I did it years ago and forgot how much it scared me.
Checking out Busch Stadium from the arch. At this point, he didn't know he was heading to a game:)
The steps of the arch. Silas has started holding his ears whenever he is unsure of things. I think he anticipates loud noises.
Heading back to the hotel for swim and some more surprise time.











































No comments:
Post a Comment