.

.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our week in Pictures

Mr. Toby has decided that he will go outside without us (Thank goodness)! Sooooo, this shot was taken from our warm and cozy sunroom. It is so great to avoid the low temps! Ava loves to warm up in her bath! This smile quickly turns into a scream this past couple of weeks if you wash her hair. She is so much like her dad...she prefers to not wash. (just kidding)
Uncle Jason performed another tooth-pulling job for Grace a couple of days ago. The tooth fairy left her with four whole dollars!


With 3 snowdays this week, Grace and Addie were able to spend the night together. Here they are performing cheerleading stunts with Ava.


Addie and Grace enjoyed making snickerdoodles (I haven't made them since 7th grade home economics. It all just came back to me)



Here is the baking mess I started with the kids, but quickly realized I was alone to finish our 8 dozen cookies and clean-up.


You can see lots of little hands pretending to baptize Jesus here. This week we learned about Jesus' baptism.



Brian made homemade pizza with the kids. Yeah Daddy!!


A closer look. (I love Ava's tongue)


Daddy and Eli decided to play baseball outside. FYI...Eli won.



Eli has been waiting a long, long time to put this up in his room. We had to let the paint dry for at least a week before sticking it to the wall. He is quite proud...and shy about it.



The next few pix are from our latest "milk bubble-blowing" contest. We create great habits here at the Hensley's.






It looks like a tie to me.

Notice who is sleeping so nicely in our bed. FYI...Brian has learned how to use my camera. I'm so excited.

















No comments: