Hi Audrey! Wonderful to meet you! Where are you guys adopting from? That's pretty exciting!
Too funny about the mac and cheese - I'd be happy to help out :) - I'll also repost it on my blog! Here's the link... http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chucks-Favorite-Mac-and-Cheese/Detail.aspx?src=etaf I add 2 tsp of spicy brown mustard, an extra 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, a pinch of cayenne pepper and I use extra sharp cheddar cheese (instead of just regular sharp cheddar). These extra ingredients give it a lot more flavor (without them it can be just a bit bland). Hope this helps! Have a wonderful day!
Kristin
PS - love the comment your daughter made - pretty sweet.
1 comment:
Hi Audrey! Wonderful to meet you! Where are you guys adopting from? That's pretty exciting!
Too funny about the mac and cheese - I'd be happy to help out :) - I'll also repost it on my blog! Here's the link...
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chucks-Favorite-Mac-and-Cheese/Detail.aspx?src=etaf
I add 2 tsp of spicy brown mustard, an extra 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, a pinch of cayenne pepper and I use extra sharp cheddar cheese (instead of just regular sharp cheddar). These extra ingredients give it a lot more flavor (without them it can be just a bit bland). Hope this helps! Have a wonderful day!
Kristin
PS - love the comment your daughter made - pretty sweet.
Post a Comment