.

.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Broken Camera won't stop me!

My camera has been out of commision. I sent it in before vacation; so I should have it back any day now. I did find an old camera to capture some of our fun though! The clarity isn't great, but it works!
The week before vacation was busy. I painted much of the upstairs as you can see in the pictures!



I also taught VBS; while Grace and Eli participated. It was a Space theme and was much fun! We were so proud of Eli for singing in front of everyone! He is quite the shy go, so this was HUGE!











Grace's good friend Hannah joined her.




For an early Father's Day Gift, the kids and I cleaned Brian's car. We really didn't have much of a choice, considering the fact that there was about 34 health code violations going on in that sports car her drives.










Ava quit helping to enjoy some bike riding!


Eli and Grace were particular about the details!











No comments: