We have had a busy couple of weeks. I've had interviews, Ava had strep, Grace threw-up, the washing machine broke, Brian's car won't start...and........we are 2 days from being on the waitlist for Silas. In between all of this, we've managed to have some good 'ol Hensley fun.
Here is Toby looking like a puff ball. He has a haircut Friday...thank goodness. I've had to give him extra baths this week because his fur is so long.
On Mother's Day weekend, we did lots of planting and working in the yard. We are making it a Mother's Day Tradition to plant a tree. This year we planted three...one for each child in the U.S. (Silas will get his next year.) The kids were able to name their trees and here are some pictures of them standing next to them.
Grace with "Bloomy", her flowering tree.
Ava with "cheese". I'm not sure where the name came from; but I'm almost sure it will change.
Eli has officially graduated from preschool and will be a Prarieland Cougar next year. I found this hat at the Children's Place today...he loves it.
Here is a picture of Grace on her last day of school. She has grown soooooo much. I can't believe my baby will be in 2nd grade. I'll have two kids in school next year. Yikes! I'm an old woman.
Here are two of my four love bugs. They were best buds on the couch. Notice they took out a cushion.
In this envelope is hours and hours of work that required lots of car rides, stamps, notary visits, doctor visits, etc.... All that work fits in one envelope...3 copies of it to boot.
Here are the contents of the Dossier. It was shipped last night at 5p.m. and was received today by 10:00a.m....not bad. I actually didn't overnight it in order to save $30.00. Good thing I didn't...it got there anyway. Go Fed Ex! This lovely stack of papers will be reviewed Friday and we should have a call with a waitlist number Friday by 6:00p.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment