.

.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Playing catch - up

It's been awhile since a post, so I'll catch you up on our busy, busy lives. Below you can see the kids making a family mailbox. We plan to write each other notes throughout the week, and get our "mail" from each other on Sundays.


Ava cheering for the Bears.




Brian and I getting our travel shots...Oh, how I love needles.









We traveled to Wheaton this past weekend to meet up with other All God's Children Adoption Agency Families. We saw many kiddos that have been brought forever home from Guatemala, China, and Ethiopia. There were others waiting like us as well. Below you can see our fun!








































































Daddy rocking two of his babies.




After a busy weekend, Eli found it relaxing to wear a headband and play the Leapster on his top bunk.






Look real close at the next picture. Yes...it is Toby playing with the bird that ended up in our sunroom. Nice!!!! I was in full gear to remove him...a blanket on my head, a fly swatter, and a pillow. It worked! My throat hurts from screaming.





















No comments: