.

.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Thinking of "Buggy" and Having Fun!

We have been very busy hanging out, as well as having fun! I've included some picturs of our ladybug "prayer" doorknob decorations. I can't include the final product because of the pictures of our little man glued to them, but you can get the idea. The kids wrote their prayer for Si on them and hung them in their rooms.





Having Fun on Labor Day!




Park time...the big kids were at school.





This special package was sent to Ethiopia. I covered his picture on the front (sorry)! Inside the package was a














Having fun at our nephew Parker's third birthday party!
















Grace was out with a friend Hannah...and was soon to return with her for a sleepover. To pass the time, Eli, Ava, and I prepared their "sleepover bed". I also realized Grace isn't in any of these pictures! She is so social right now...always gone. She is loving 2nd grade.









































































No comments: