.

.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A conversation with Ava

Background:
Ava and I were playing "house" in the toyroom. She was talking on her play phone and I was playing, while cleaning in disguise.
Conversation:

Mom: "Ava...do you " (this is all I got out)
Ava: "in a sec...I'm on the phone" (she had one finger up in the hold on a minute symbol and had the look of pure annoyance with me on her face)

She continued to babble to pretend Papa before asking me what I had wanted.

2 comments:

milreb said...

So glad you posted a link to this blog on the last one. I was missing all the Hensley action. :) Little Miss Ava is so sassy cute!

Marcy said...

Audrey - Ava and Sam are so much alike....the other day, Sam spent a good 15 minutes talking to several people on his phone...at one point I heard him say "that will have to wait until Saturday" :) hehe