Silas has been home for about 1 1/2 months. It was before time though that our love began for him. Physically holding him and watching him grow and develop has been such a gift, to say the least. I must say that I couldn't do it without my helpers; Grace, Eli, and Ava. They love him and in fact just the other day, I watched Eli sneak into my room and kiss his sleeping brother's head. Softly Eli whispered "I love you so much little buddy." He didn't know he had an audience. God is Good isn't he? I'm such a lucky mommy.
10 Things we LOVE about Silas
1. We love to hear Silas sing (hum) when he is falling asleep.
2. We love that it takes Silas a long time to fall asleep at night because he just lays in the crook of our arms and stares in our eyes.
3. We love that Silas loves to eat; and enjoys singing the prayer before supper.
4. We love that Silas leans into our chests for a "cuddle fix" every once in awhile.
5. We love that Silas grips our shirts to seek comfort from us. Yeah for attaching!
6. We love that Silas has HUGE eyes that suck you right into love with him.
7. We love how Silas smells.
8. We love how Silas is determined to be active and smart.
9. We love how Silas wakes up in the middle of the night just to touch us and snuggle back to sleep.
10. We love how Silas belly laughs at peek-a-boo, tickles, and silly faces.
1 comment:
Dear Silas....
I totally have my mom wrapped around my finger. I have learned to cry out to get her to come to me and then just give a cheeky grin when I see her. Its so funny, so I do it quite often now... But, she always forgives me and has to laugh. It really does benefit to be really cute doesn't it?!
Congratulations on being 10 months old -- I see that you're standing. I've decided to continue to be dead weight most of the time when my mom tries to stand me up. Why work harder than you have to? That's my motto anyway....
Take care.
Love, Maeve.
Post a Comment