.

.

Friday, February 5, 2010

"Star" of the Week and 1st Gymnastics

Eli is "Star of the Week" in his class this week. Brian and I had Thursday off and were able to visit his class, read a book, and watch an activity centered around Eli. Eli's teacher had the kids write sentences together stating why Eli was a great friend. The first volunteer bragged about how cute Eli is. Eli doesn't want to talk about it and is quite embarrassed that a girl...and a couple of volunteers behind her, think he is cute. As you can see in the picture Ava sat next to me while I read a story to Eli's class. She was nervous and kept undressing me! Nice.


Ava had her first Mom and Me gymnastic class. She was nervous at first, but by the end was fascinated and trying everything. Eli also started "Strength Training" class the same night with a buddy. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any pictures to come out.
Crazy Hair Day for Grace and her buddy!

No comments: