.

.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine Weekend Fun

The kids had an extra day off this weekend, so we tried to pack in as much fun as we could. Friday night we met some family in Morton for the Canton/Morton Basketball game. On Saturday, I stripped wallpaper!!!! That was fun. We also spent some time at the doctor just to check everyone out. Brian helped the older 3 kiddos build a volcano that will erupt sometime in the next couple of days. Silas rested on my hip as I took pictures of this! Valentine's Morning, we started off with a scavenger hunt for their Valentine's present. The kids had a blast. Again, Silas was on my hip or sleeping...so no pictures!! Booohoo! Afterwards we enjoyed church and the church valentine party. Eli had a birthday party with Brian. Today we had fun at Daddy's school, just running the gym and then we went to a cardboard maze for fun! What a weekend. I'm tired....the kids are not!

Poor Ava won the church Valentine raffle, which included a heart, mylar balloon. She was so proud and hopping up and down. Guess what? It flew away once we were outside. She was heart broken. I told her it was flying to Canton...she seemed a little happier.














1 comment:

Shauna said...

Dear Silas... Mommy and I were away for Valentines, but I wanted to make sure that you knew that I was thinking of you... Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Love, Maeve...