The 4th of July went well. The weather was perfect...and so was the company. We love the tradition of seeing our family and friends celebrate America. The annual washer's tournament was great! I'm sure everyone was thrilled that Betsy and I ended up together. Lets just say "Team Liberty" held up the tournament more than once. HeeeHeee
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The girls showing off their freshly painted nails. Thanks Betsy!

Eli wearing Papa's hat.
Silas was thrilled with the fireworks. After each one he yelled for them. He thought he could catch them.
Waiting for the fireworks!
The kids would randomly push my dad around. This is where they left him, so I had to get a picture.
Eli enjoyed some volleyball and badminton. He is really coming out of his shell.
The kids had their faces painted.
They also had fun playing in the big bounce houses!
My boys rock!
Eli was in the washer's tournament this year. Papa threw one washer, and that is about it...so I snatched a picture!
Brian and the rest of the grilling crew.
No comments:
Post a Comment