We've had a busy summer, and August so far has proven to be the same. I'm transitioning between the home daycare and teaching outside of the home again, the kids are wrapping up their summer activities, and Brian is finishing up his internship.
Eli loves to play basketball at the park. He knows to stop and pose. I've trained him well and he isn't tired of me in his grill all of the time...yet.
My blue-eyed girl at the park.
I love making my "big girl" laugh.
Silly girl...this actually is a great reflection of her personality. What a stinker.
I love this photo because it reminds me of his "baby" look. He always held his face like this when he played with his toys. Oh....the concentration.
Eli loves sports.
Speeding on the bike trail.
Ava always stops to pose.
This hawk was perched on our playset looking for a tasty snack. Poor Toby shook for a few hours after going outside to potty and seeing this guy hanging out. I'm sure Toby equaled "bunny lunch" to the Hawk. The kids and I are on patrol to look for Hawks before sending Toby out back. We are all a little nervous, as he was spotted again the next day.
"Hmmmmm....that lady taking the picture looks plump. I could eat her for the winter."
The girls and I love to do each other's hair. I tried to take a picture of myself with the girls, but it didn't work. I had piggy tails as well.
If Blogger had a "dislike" button, Grace would pick it for having her picture taken. I think I have taken so many of her that she has become a little less than a fan of my camera. Heeeheee.
There are two things Silas has grown to love...climbing and eating. Here has has combined the two.
Ready for bed (or at least I was)
The kids love sleeping in their dad's t-shirts.
All smiles...all the time.
My littlest cub fan....sorry daddy. So far Daddy and Eli are Card's fans. Mommy, Grace, and Silas are Cub fans. Ava seems to be on the fence about it. Toby is leaning toward being a Cub's fan.
Bears Training Camp with Papa!
Silas playing with his sisters in their room.
My big girl in her rare piggy tail hairdoo!!
Ava loves make-up. During craft time, I found her experimenting with paints.
Ava is such a good big sister. She loves to play babies and I often find her talking to herself and her babies. To have a little brother to play with is just icing on her cake.
As you can see, Si is growing! He can barely fit in the stroller.
No comments:
Post a Comment