.

.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Silas...and tubes.

We were told this week that Silas has conductive hearing loss. We were also told that he has more than likely felt like he has been under water since he has come home to the states. This makes a mommy and daddy sad! :( Despite this, my little guy has been a happy little man. We are getting tubes put in quickly! I am so thankful there is a solution; but feel terrible that it took this long to find it. I love my little stinker. I threw in some old pics for fun!










3 comments:

Amber R. said...

It is so hard to see them sick...but, thankfully this is a simple fix!

The Rebers said...

Both my boys have tubes and have done fantastic with them! Chaz received his second set in December. It will be over with before you know it and S will be feeling and hearing better. :)

milreb said...

I hope he is not shocked when he really hears the US for the first time. :) Poor little Si! Hope the procedure goes well.