.

.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

You know when you have one of those days when you say to yourself "That was perfect"?  Well...I had one today.  I love my little family and loved starting the day with lots of little giggles as the kids woke up at 3:30a.m. to find Easter Baskets.  Okay...so that wasn't so great to be up that early!  (We did manage to send them back to bed until 6:00)  The kids always have "sleepovers" and sleep together in one room on "Big Nights".  I love seeing them all snuggled together while they dream with excitement and wonder.  Perfection!
 
Our day continued with an awesome and quite mature discussion about Jesus and the Easter.  They asked questions, while I answered them the best I could.  They really just get it.  I'm so proud of them. 
 
We continued our Easter Celebration in Canton.  The weather was beautiful and the company was a slice of heaven.  We had a wonderful lunch and sat out back enjoying the weather! I distinctly remember looking up into the sky, beyond the sun and clouds and thought of all those I miss in Heaven looking down on us.  I looked back at my family on Earth, smiled, looked back to the Heavens and thanked God for my blessings on Earth and in Heaven.  I had several "slow motion" moments today where I took mental pictures and thanked Him.  I cannot wipe the smile off of my face, and quite frankly I don't want to.  Love making memories.  Love...Love...Loved Today.
 
 Making our bunny cake.







 I NEVER buy Grace pop.  I guess the Easter Bunny has a different set of rules.




 Our note from Ava Rae.








 My four favorite boys in the entire world.









 Ava lost her second tooth of the week on Easter Morning.  She's keeping the Bunny and the Tooth Fairy Busy.  Good thing we cleaned the house!  We may have been put on the naughty list.












 Our one-eyed Pinata.

 


 

 



 















 Their child...Mr. Bunny.
 Love their giggles.









 Love.





 
 
 


No comments: