Eli made Papa get out of the house and go for a car ride. We took a trip to DQ and surprised my
niece and nephew with ice cream.
Silas loves the outdoors...a little too much. I'm one tired mama.
Ava's new "office"! This is the first place she goes after school. She is one busy teacher.
Hula Hoopin'
One weekend it snows...the next two weekends its warm enough for fire pits, friends, and family outside!
Cougar Pride Night...Oh what fun. I am sad to see it be Grace's last year. I love their school. We've been very lucky.
Cougar Chorus' Last Performance...sniff...sniff...
Watchin' Eli play Football!
Ava's teacher sent me this picture while at work. It made my day. It says "I Love Family".
Locks of Love in honor of Papa Drew!
More Firepit Time...and Grace actually stays home. She is so social...always going somewhere. We miss her and glad she stayed home for a change. I'm not sure about this growing up...tween stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment