.

.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2 Legit to Quit


Okay...so being inside makes me a little crazy. But...my schedule this week is making me more crazy. It includes: 6:00 a.m. insurance meetings, adoption phone conferences, homestudy visits, haircuts,tax preparation receipt by receipt for the home daycare, tax appointment, parent night at the kids swimming lessons(...which yes people...means I got in with my nice winter tan) , and all the in between.


This post is tribute to all of you who loved the early 90's(especially to my little brother Aaron Hammer) . If you are feeling stressed, pump up Hammer and you'll be 2 Legit to Quit. Go ahead...you know you want to dance and make the 2 Legit hand motions.
Next post...Blame it on the Rain.
Okay...I'm done. I can't believe I'm posting this. Have a great day.
(Feel free to comment and leave your favorite 90's song. Who knows...maybe I'll post it.)HEEEEE! HEEEE!


No comments:

Blog Archive