I've been tagged several times to do this...so thought posting it would be the easiest. You'll learn more random things about me than you have ever wanted to know.
1. My five favorite people in the world are Brian, Grace, Elijah, Ava, and Silas (I love the rest of you too.)
2. I cannot remember character names in my shows, but I know all of the Wiggles, Transformers, Yo Gabba clan, etc... (you get the point)
3. If I have something that needs an answer, I fixate on it until it is found. I drive my husband crazy with this.
4. My mind often gets the best of me...either I'm dreaming or worrying.
5. I'd rather splurge on a vacation than clothes or material things. Making memories are worth everything to me. I don't know the name of the poem, but I love the poem that talks about ...in twenty years it won't matter what you drove, if your house was clean, etc...
6. I'm thrifty and have recently joined the club of cutting coupons.
7. My favorite color changes all the time. Today it is yellow. I'm dreaming of sunshine.
8. My lucky number is "7". I'm not sure why, but this is it.
9. I love to follow blogs and write my blogs.
10. I hang out with 1-5 year olds all day and they think I'm funny and don't mind my lack of make-up or style in my wardrobe.
11. Brian and I love to wrestle each other. (Mind out of the gutters people)
12. I'm addicted to scholastic book orders, and I order all of the $1.00 books.
13. I have never known which channel is which by station name. I surf the channels every time I watch t.v., as if I were at someone else's house.
14. I always have something to do. But when Brian makes me take time for me, I watch a Lifetime movie.
15. I lose socks and throw away mis-matches by the basket load.
16. My house has no color because I don't know what color to paint them. I have swatches taped to all the bedroom walls.
17. I'm becoming a master at international adoption paperwork and lingo.
18. I hate to fly...really hate to fly. God didn't make a plane. We are meant to be on our feet. I already worry about my Ethiopia trip. (Scary)
19. I would rather read a children's book than a book for myself because of time constraints.
20. I like to help people. (Hopefully I help people)
21. I talk to much sometimes and I am working on interrupting people. (sorry)
22. I love, love, love to take pictures. It embarrasses and probably annoys those closest to me.
23. I'm not a good cook. Shocker!!
24. I love to eat fruit snacks, laffy taffy's, and licorice...and had a bad root canal (My nerves don't numb). Therefore, I avoid the dentist.
25. I miss teaching in the schools, but wouldn't trade what I'm doing right now. I'm in the right place.
26. Sometimes when I sit down by myself to watch t.v., I'll realize after 10 minutes or so it is on a cartoon station or the T.V. Guide channel.
27. I don't like hospitals.
28. I fear kidney stones...a lot. Ouch...it feels like yesterday I had surgery and stones.
29. I often fill online carts and then abandon them.
30. Disney World is one of my favorite places.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(96)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Cabin Fever!
- 2 Legit to Quit
- Swimming Lessons
- I've been tagged...30 Random Things About me
- Obama!!!!!
- My Friday the 13th Nightmare
- A week in pictures
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Wii are having fun now!
- Grace's Friend Book
- Hensley Fundraisers
- Snowball fight!!
- Grace's School Carnival
- Great Quote...
- Proof that boys are just little men
- Introducing...
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment