Apparently, on Friday the 13th you should not fear Freddy or Jason...you should fear Hamsters. I was putting "Angel" our hamster into his exercise ball to clean his cage this morning when he decided to clamp down on my finger and not let go. After some squeezing, I removed him, cleaned up the blood, and cleaned my finger out. Well...it isn't over. I have to get a tetanus shot. All of the kids are here today too. I'm doing my best to not let them know how painful it is. AAAAHHHH! Only me. Happy Friday the 13th..
Friday, February 13, 2009
My Friday the 13th Nightmare
Apparently, on Friday the 13th you should not fear Freddy or Jason...you should fear Hamsters. I was putting "Angel" our hamster into his exercise ball to clean his cage this morning when he decided to clamp down on my finger and not let go. After some squeezing, I removed him, cleaned up the blood, and cleaned my finger out. Well...it isn't over. I have to get a tetanus shot. All of the kids are here today too. I'm doing my best to not let them know how painful it is. AAAAHHHH! Only me. Happy Friday the 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(96)
-
▼
February
(16)
- Cabin Fever!
- 2 Legit to Quit
- Swimming Lessons
- I've been tagged...30 Random Things About me
- Obama!!!!!
- My Friday the 13th Nightmare
- A week in pictures
- Happy Valentine's Day
- Wii are having fun now!
- Grace's Friend Book
- Hensley Fundraisers
- Snowball fight!!
- Grace's School Carnival
- Great Quote...
- Proof that boys are just little men
- Introducing...
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment