.

.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Eli's First Baseball Practice

Eli had his first baseball practice today and was given his uniform. This is a HUGE deal for him, especially since he randomly was given #5; Albert Pujols' number. He wanted to pose for the following pictures, just before heading outside for more independent baseball practice. He stayed in full gear until bedtime. He is actually mad at me this morning because I didn't wash everything while he was asleep. No need to fear though...it is washing now and will be ready by 9:00 I told him. For some reason, I'm picturing my hubby being the exact same way as a child.
Eli's first game is this Saturday. The girls are excited because they get to play with their friends while he plays.







1 comment:

Jeneen M said...

Hi Aud! Great photos! I'm behind on blogging, so it's nice to catch up on your blog. I love the pics of all the cousins & I love the picture of Lucas & Gracie. So precious!!