.

.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Fun at the Museum, New Beds, and a beautiful Monday Picture!

This was our backyard view this morning! No thanks! Enough said. Eli "rubbing" a mouse with a crayon.

Grace painting. (Can you see the "I Love Mom" she painted?)

Just playin' some music.




Eli Painting...He too loves mom




Fun with Water! Amazingly she stayed dry.
Eli practicing for his brother at the museum's adoption center. I know...we need to work on neck control

Grace biking with her buddy!


Eli having fun. Ava was at home with Daddy taking a nap. Grace was invited to a birthday party and Eli and I chaperoned a group. It was fun.


Grace and Ava's new bed. Ms. Ava is still in her crib, but will one day sleep on the bottom!



Eli and the baby's new bed! Eli will sleep on the top when Si comes home.



The boy's new wall! (Thanks Uncle Justin for the new autographed Yadi print.) This was done in time for opening day!














No comments: