Grace's school held a Family Fitness Night. We had a blast. The gym was set up in stations and different activities and vendors were there for us to visit. We even were able to sample plenty of nutritious snacks. (I must admit I visited Smoothie King more than once.) Each station the kids visited punched a card. When the card was filled, we could register for a prize. The prize wanted to most was the Wii Fit. I actually saw Eli praying as he waited for the winner to be called. He didn't win. As a mom, I just wanted to go buy it, but I know that would not have been right!!! In the first picture, you can see the kids getting a "hip hop" lesson. You'll see that Ms. Ava was right at the foot of the instructor, copying his every move. He just laughed at her.

Grace working on coordination!
Grace working on coordination!
No comments:
Post a Comment