We decided to get rid of the winter blues at our house. Today/Tonight we had our homemade winter party. To celebrate, we had a snowball fight with socks, played pin the carrot nose on our homemade snowman, and made marshmallow snowmen to eat. Grace's friend joined us.

Eli is whispering a strategy to Dad. We played boys against girls.

We wore winter gear during our games.



Ava decided to skip making the snowmen and got straight to eating.
Eli is whispering a strategy to Dad. We played boys against girls.
We wore winter gear during our games.
Ava decided to skip making the snowmen and got straight to eating.
2 comments:
Hey-I stalk your blog too and always look forward to seeing what you guys are up to...although when I see posts like this, I feel like I'm a real slacker in the creativity department. Sounds like you guys are doing great and are getting ready for an amazing adventure with the adoption. I'll pass your comment along to Kim. I think we need to harass Marcy a little bit too.
Hi Audrey! You are so creative! It looks like everyone was having a blast with your winter party. I agree with Julie we need to harass Marcy a little bit about her blog! I look forward to checking your blog and Julie's blog out every morning! Michele
Post a Comment