.

.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Busy Week!

Brian and I have been working really hard on applying for grants and loans. No luck yet due to the economy, but we'll keep trying. Here is Bri working on an application. I really took to picture to document for Si; but had to post because Brian is tired of the camera being on him every move he makes. What can I say? Ha! Thanks to Dave and Cara we have a crib for our baby. Here you can see us practicing with him in the crib.

Eli and the baby will be sharing a room. I came in the room and saw Eli putting his own comforter on Si's bed. Too cute! I love my boys.


Two of my men putting together the crib.


Mom and Eli dancing at Cousin Joe's wedding.




Brian and I having fun with the centerpieces. Heeeeheee!





My pretty girl who couldn't walk for 3 days after the wedding due to a pulled muscle from repeated splits on the dance floor. Silly Girl!







Eli is so sweet. He brought me a flower and told me he loved me.






Two of my cuties!








Dancing with family. Too fun! It was great to see everyone.































My big helper decided to find her vacuum and help me clean. I train them early.
















1 comment:

Paul and Angela said...

Your children are ADORABLE!! Sounds like you are getting up there on the list. It won't be long now!
Angela www.journeyforjordan.blogspot.com