.

.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

School is in session!

Grace started 2nd grade and My baby boy started Kindergarten. (I'm not sure if he even cried, but I know that I did.) This is old buisness for Grace. She was ready to go...with supplies packed, outfit laid out, and an agenda to visit with her friends. Grace's favorite part of 2nd grade so far was eating popsicles with her best friend, who had a 25% chance of being in class with her and made it! Eli's favorite part of the day was sharpening his pencils. We had to try both the mechanical sharpener and the old fashioned one. Guess which one was his favorite....The mechanical. It didn't hurt his arm. Oh...how times have changed.



Eli and I went through his supplies together and explored his room.



His room color is purple. Part of our assignment the first morning was to paint his foot and stamping a paper with it.



Here he is making a "book box" to leave at home and fill with "take home" books.




Grace's seat...that just so happens to be next to her friend.








Grace and her buddy waiting for popsicles.







First ride on the bus.








Grace ready to socialize.








The tearjerker moment. Eli had one last run back to give me a kiss. I can't believe my baby boy is on the bus. Thank goodness for Gracie helping. It makes me feel better.














No comments: