.

.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fingerprints AGAIN, and a Six Flags surprise

We had a really busy Saturday. We stuck the kids in the car on Saturday at 6:30 a.m. to head to Naperville to have my prints re-done for the adoption. I was told that my prints were fine before, just not uploaded into the second system. Hopefully, the second time is the charm. The day started with Si on our minds...so we decided to celebrate all our kids and surprise them with a trip to Six Flags. They had no idea where we were going, even when we pulled into the park.


Our first ride was the double story carousel.









Eli's favorite ride was the Pirate Battle. We were all soaked.




Ava loved the Wiggles show at Wiggle World.
























Grace loves thrill rides. Her favorites are roller coasters.







Ava's first ride without me. I wasn't worried though, Eli had his arm (tightly) around her the entire time.












Grace and Brian in the front car of a roller coaster.
























All my kiddos and Dino.



























I had to post the picture of the lady bug ride, due to the "lady bug adoption superstitions". Silas is never far from our hearts, and bring on the superstition.


























The batmobile.



















You can't see it, but the kids and I are SOAKED from the river rapids ride. Lots of Laughs.

















We spent the end of the day at Hurricane Harbor.











































































































































No comments: