.

.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Celebrating "Buggy"

Celebrating our little "buggy" on our waterslide.

"Brian's Good"







We are all still "floating with love" at the Hensley house over our new brother and son. We cannot wait to get our hands on him. Personally, my emotions are all over. One minute, I'm great. The next, I'm miss him. I often calculate the time in Ethiopia and wonder what he is doing, who is holding him, who is rocking him, who is feeding him, etc... I wonder if he is sleeping or laughing or having a bath. This is hard. Luckily, I have three beauties at home and a handsome hubby to keep me busy. They are all excited as well. It is so cute at night when the kids go to bed, they kiss a picture of Si and say a prayer.












We decided to make some "buggy" cupcakes to celebrate our referral.





















































No comments: